thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
RKS: CILLIAN AND YUAN #1
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 5:24:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 5:28:22 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian hated the simulations. Immensely.[break][break]

Yet there's a certain twisted excitement stirring in his stomach as he loads into the simulation alongside . If there was a way to make the torment worth it, it was subjecting another to the same.[break][break]

He's been in this room before. The stench of blood is no less nauseating, the Slowpoke no more animated. The man with the cleaver is the same. Stupid Sudowoodo.[break][break]

"You need a new line," he tells him, picking up a knife. It catches the light as he turns it in long fingers.[break][break]

He turns to Wright with a smirk.[break][break]

"You know," he whispers, so they aren't overhead. "I don't know what happens if you tell him 'no'. Keen on finding out?"[break][break]

For now, to stall for time, Cillian brings the knife down hard to sever a Slowpoke tail.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 6:48:35 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

Wright was unsure why to feel. Yes they were in this super awesome amazing simulator in which if he didn't know was a fake he thinks that even his senses would be thrown off. A hard feat to do and honestly it was exciting despite the fact that they were in some butcher's freezer. [Break][break]

Had he'd not become numb to their own treatment of pokemon within the labs he might have been squeamish at the sight of the tail just being chopped off in a single swipe. [Break][break]

Then Cillian gives a challenge and Yuan can't help but be amused, "You know I know you're playing me, but I'm so damn curious now," he'll play along it was just a simulation, just a play on lights at best, these things couldn't hurt them right?
[Break][break]
"Or else what Bewear!" he openly mocks he hasn't touched the knife as for how he just thinks these are all holograms, he can't touch them just like they shouldn't be able to touch him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 2:55:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your defiance angers the grisly man. He directs his butcher's knife at you at an accusatory angle.[break][break]

"you know what you signed up for. if you won't help me meet quota, then i'll just add you to it!" Like an Ursaring, the butcher attacks you with his knife. "heck! those alien shits might give me a bonus!"[break][break]

The Slowpoke remain on the table, staring ahead with vacant looks.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 2:58:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

He doesn't expect Wright to take the bait.[break][break]

He's half delighted and half apprehensive; unlike the scientist, he knew all too well how real these simulations felt. He now understand exactly why he should fear drowning, as well as a handful of other deaths. Suffocating in space hadn't been a fear until recently.[break][break]

A knife is levelled toward Wright like a judge's gavel.[break][break]

Cillian doesn't intervene, stepping back and out of the way as the butcher charges for the defiant.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 4:57:32 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Well ain't that cute," Yuan teases as he still doesn't believe the threat of the bear man. Least not until Cillian moves aside as the man seems to come at him. The fact that the UNDERBOSS of all people was moving quickly triggered his fight or flight. [Break][break]

Well only flight, wright didn't have a fight first bone in his body. [Bre][break]

Though by the time he caught on it was too late he had been been able to move enough to be stabbed in the arm and there is a cry of pain as he retreats. "QUINN WHAT THE GOD DAMN FUCK!?" wright yells though that's about all he can get out as he is now in the defensive against the man trying to cut him up.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 23:18:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You said you were curious."[break][break]

Cillian allows their butcher overlord to land a blow, to draw first blood and prove to Wright that these simulations were not the light-hearted games he'd seemed to think.[break][break]

Then he steps in, releasing a Shadow Luxray that lunges at the butcher from behind to tackle him to the ground, forcing him away from the scientist.[break][break]

"Has your curiosity been sated?"[break][break]

He's smiling like a snake.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 0:24:54 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Not this curious!" he would complain as he has used the tables to keep distance between himself and the bear man as he tries to cradle his arm that had been stabbed. Thankfully the Underboss finally grants him mercy and calls his luxury to handle the man. [Break][break]

"And the reports said this shit was fake, a simulation, holograms! Nothing about it being real," admittedly he is highly interested in how it worked but at the moment the pain in his arm blocked that.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 0:51:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Fuschia City is under siege. You find yourself face to face with a then Admin Walsh within Fuschia Gym. Beneath you, the tatami flooring is scuffed and gouged from the battle that has been waged here. The simulation sets the Rocket Boss as a hostile figure.[break][break]

He says to you: "fuschia has already fallen. nothing you accomplish here will be of any worth."[break][break]

Should you attempt to step toward him, you'll knock into an invisible wall: an intriguing puzzle for gym challengers, but a frustrating conundrum for those attempting to engage with him.[break][break]

"i'll strike you down before you can even perceive the real me."[break][break]

Suddenly, Walsh disappears. Throughout the gym, multiple "Walshes" appear behind invisible walls. Periodically, he will lunge from a secret space with his GLISCOR, NIDOKING, &/OR HYPNO to attempt to slay you and your Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Defeat him or chase him away.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lose to him or retreat.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 0:55:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though the scene around them begins to pixelate, the pain in Wright's arm would persist.[break][break]

"Perhaps you'll take the next scene more seriously."[break][break]

It was a serious scene, indeed. This time, when Cillian finds himself in the burning city of Fuchsia before the man he knew as master, he knows better than to beg for recognition.[break][break]

Instead, he whistles for his Luxray.[break][break]

"You can try."[break][break]

The lynx clashes with Walsh's Hypno, snarling.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 6:16:23 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"Fine serious, I'll be as serious as I know how to be," which for anyone that knew wright was not much. Hell even within the labs and his work he barely took it seriously, but he knew how to get it done with the fun he liked to have. Though as the world pixelates he notices the pain in his arm stays. Well fuck him he guesses as the next scenario picks up, and while he was never a field grunt in Kanto Rocket he has scene this type of scene before. [break][break]

He has heard of the reports of the raid the admin has lead though as now Hoenn's current bossman talks. As if they're the enemy and oh no. Nope he can't do this shit, nope. Yet Cillian has to be that asshole and instigate with the hologram. [break][break]

"Uhhh I would very much rather to retreat here, I think I mentioned when we first had our conversations that there is a reason that this man is the new bossman while I'm a science grunt," he tries to remind the other though as a Nidoking tries to attack Wright instinctively brings out Thinker and the alien pokemon just watches as it tries to attack and it sends out a PSYBEAM to stop it in it's tracks. [break][break]

Either way Wright is stepping back as its clear he doesn't like the odds of this fight.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 19:39:44 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The EARTH QUAKES beneath them as Walsh's Nidoking takes the field. The underboss braces himself at the familiar tremor in the earth, spikes of excitement and adrenaline warping his shadow.[break][break]

Luxray faints as the Gliscor swoops down to corner it, its stinger sinking deep with HIGH HORSEPOWER. Cillian's already reaching for another ball, his Dhelmise setting up a WHIRLPOOL around the Nidoking while it's still struggling against the psychic attack.[break][break]

"It's a simulation. If he kills us, we'll just get booted out."[break][break]

He stands his ground, making his own stance clear.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2024 22:48:35 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Yuan seems to barely be able to keep himself stable as the Nidoking shakes the earth, panic going through him as the underboss mentions the possibility of dying here. "Excuse me WHAT!? I didn't sign up for this to die!" technically he didn't sign up for this at all but still. Rocket he was fine dying for should it ever happen but for some training modulator!?[break][break]

Thankfully it seems like the whirlpool does a good job in taking both pokemon as the water move is clearly super effective. However with it's telepathy Thinker easily picks up on it's subject's fear and as such chooses the other option here. Eyes glowing before it TELEPORTS both itself and it's trainer outside the building, activating terminal's second option of 'Retreating.' [break][break]

With that the simulation ends before Cillian is allowed the victory as the simulation pixels out as it and the once again both Rockets were in the same room again as the building that was once between them starting to disappear. Wright is just wide eyed in surprise of how that happened and he is quick to join point blame at his pokemon. [break][break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Lose to him or retreat.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 9:15:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]significant figure event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]WALSH 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After a harrowing battle, Declan Walsh manages to gain the upper hand. His style of fighting is one of subterfuge, feints, and precise strikes.[break][break]

However, despite the assassin-like attacks, he spares you. His Pokemon remain at his side before being recalled.[break][break]

"let tonight be a testament to team rocket's unstoppable force. we'll overtake johto too and seize the indigo plateau for ourselves. no one, not even you can stop us."[break][break]

He leaves the gym as the sounds of a burning Fuschia City rattle outside the building's walls.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Recuperate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 9:27:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian is powerful. Absent of his Darkrai, even Declan Walsh wouldn't find him easy prey. He certainly intends to press his luck, smiling as he sidesteps a NIGHT SLASH.[break][break]

"You won't die for real," he insists, dismissive of Wright's concern. "Unless you have a heart attack or something, but that's not my fault."[break][break]

Then Wright teleports away, and the simulation registers a loss.[break][break]

Walsh's Gliscor suddenly appears behind him, a precision strike sending Cillian to the ground. He curses and rolls over onto his back, desperately scrabbling for a pokeball, but he knows when he's lost. He winces, bracing himself for a killing blow that never comes.[break][break]

"Wasn't planning on it, boss," he groans, sitting up and rubbing the back of his skull as the simulated Walsh departs the gym. "Wright! Get in here, asshole. Scene's over. I woulda had him."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times